In Dry Spell, Aileen and Colin get a huge surprise when they find out Colin’s sister, Paige, is dating a vampire. What would a vampire want dating a human anyway? Frequent flyer meals?
But hey, not all vampires are vicious and evil. This one’s a private investigator determined to make the world a better place. He doesn’t sound so bad, except for the liquid diet. Still, if you’re going to date a vampire, some ground rules should be set in place from the get-go.
1. No biting without express permission.
2. No dropping by before dawn and intentionally getting “stuck” and having to stay until nightfall.
3. Baggies of blood must be kept in a separate, small cooler, not my refrigerator next to the vegetables.
4. Use the front door. No swinging through my window like you’re Tarzan. (Or a sparkly, moodier version.)
5. If you’re going to be a hero and go after evil dudes, calling to tell me you haven’t been turned to a pile of ash would be greatly appreciated!
What boundaries would you set with your undead boyfriend?