Hey guys, it’s Friday Fancies, which means anything I fancy to talk about goes. Actually, today’s topic was taken care of by the lovely Lyn Midnight, who gave me The Blog On Fire Award. I’m very honored to receive this reward, and to pass it on, but I’ll get to that in a minute. First, I must rattle off 7 things about myself.
- I read summaries before watching TV episodes or reading some series. I’ve already confessed to this, but I still cringe away from virtual tomato throwing.
- Spiders reduce me to spineless, whimpering puddles. I have lost a night’s sleep because I couldn’t stay in the bedroom with the spider. Even the bug vacuum doesn’t make me brave.
- I love to draw, especially My Little Ponies.
- I danced hip hop junior high through high school. Had my own neighborhood group and we choreographed our own moves.
- I love jigsaw puzzles. I used to have sixty-three 750-1500-piece puzzles in my closet, all of which I had done three times each. I have since downsized to only a couple dozen. *grin*
- I have a motorcycle license. I do not drive a motorcycle, but I can if I wanted to.
- I can write in Tolkien’s elvish runes, Tengwar. Yes, I am a nerd.
Now on to the awards.
1. Naomi Bulger–Her blog is really taking off after Kristen’s workshop, with lots of fun posts.
2. Ali Dent–She’s also on a roll with great, heartfelt posts.
3. Tiffany A White–You need a fire extinguisher with all the steamy bad boys over on her blog.
4. Amber West–She might need a dousing after some of her rants (already tagged 🙂 ).
5. Mistress Susan–She sure knows how to rally writers into flash fiction contests. There were imps all over the place this past week. 😀
That’s all for now. Check out this cool fire show before you go.